Use 5-6 events in your plot mountain. (You must include all essential sections, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution.)
- In the afternoon they would walk about the forum taking in the smells, sounds, and even viewing a play.
- Tito and Bimbo lived 79 A.D. during the Roman Empire near Mt. Vesuvius in Pompeii.
- Eighteen hundred years later when Pompeii was being restored, an excavator found the remains of a dog was found with a raisin cake in his mouth.
- Peculiar animal-like sounds were coming from the earth.
- At noontime, they both would go to the inner gate. Tito would sleep while Bimbo searched for lunch.
- In the morning, Tito would wake up and they both would have a fresh baked bread.
- Tito fell to the ground to rest.
- The next day, Bimbo pulled Tito to his feet sensing something was wrong.
- Bimbo bit his master to wake him and take him to the marine gate.
- Tito fainted and woke only to find himself safe on a boat escaping the eruption.
- Because of the darkness and the thick air, Tito lost all sense of direction and became confused.
- The earth was shaking and things were falling.
- Tito sadly called out for his faithful dog.
- Tito and Bimbo heard Rufus and another person discussing the smoke from Vesuvius.
Entrance and Exit Ticket for Plot (identify and analyze)